Your degree. Your future.
Your degree can pave the way for a unique career, but at this point in your life, how can you be sure of what you want to do with it? Listen to some amazing people talk about what they did with their biomedical sciences degree and have the opportunity to learn more about where your degree can lead you.
Careers Night will be taking place on October 18th, 2017 in MDCL Space 1101 from 6 to 8 pm. Follow our event on Facebook for details.
• Dr. Bradley Doble - McMaster Stem Cell and Cancer Research Institute
• Dr. Lesley T. MacNeil - Farncombe Family Digestive Health Research Institute
• Chloe McIntosh - Production Supervisor CPDC
• Lydia Van Delft - Quality Control & Micro Supervisor CPDC
• Meredith Kent - Microbiology Technician CPDC
• Chelsea Fan - Life Science Specialist - Thermo Fisher Scientific
• David Bakhshinyan - Graduate Student in Human Cancer Stem Cell Biology
• Kim Pho – Graduate Student in C. elegans research
• Lisa-Kaye Williams - Pharmacist/Associate-Owner at Shoppers Drug Mart
• Sujane Kandasamy - PhD student in Cardiovascular Disease Epidemiology
• Ashley Lai - Physician Assistant (CCPA)